Saturday, July 31, 2010

God's word is for everyone!

Vacation Bible School was fantastic! (sorry no pics yet) It was wonderful to see the boys and girls having fun learning about God’s word. And it was good to see them opening up and sharing more as they got to know us throughout the week. I’m happy and blessed to belong to a church with a pastor who loves the children and makes them a high priority. We had over 100 kids this week and they all heard that Jesus died to take away their sins and that they can go to live with Him forever in heaven. I know that some of them made decisions for Christ, and now they will be going with us in the rapture! Praise God for that!

This morning I made a Double-Decker OREO Cheesecake for the church picnic tomorrow. No idea how it turned out because I never made it before. I have to try to keep it out of Darryl’s sight until I go to church tomorrow.

The rest of the day we were busy getting things organized for Ryan’s graduation/going to college party. No time to relax in the pool as planned. If we pull off this party it will be amazing! I don’t know how to do parties, I guess because we don’t get invited to any. I have no idea what I’m doing, and Darryl doesn't either. So, I guess it’s gonna be a surprise, all the way down to who is actually coming! Maybe it is not cool to RSVP anymore. Who knows?

I just really want it to be nice for Ryan and his guests.

No comments: