Wednesday, July 14, 2010

what's good at Wildwood?

Anxiously packing for our camping trip to Wildwood. I’m nervous and excited all at once. I have so much stuff in my little car!! Hehe… don’t know how it’s all gonna get onto the beach at this point, but I’m hoping there are some nice strong arms there to help us!

I have no idea what this will be like. Will it be unbearably hot? Weather forecast says it will “feel like” 98 degrees on Friday! That’s not fun. Hope we spend the day in the water!! I’m taking a floaty thing that we found last time we went to the shore; somebody had thrown it out. We put a new rope through the hole and it's as good as new. And I’m taking a cool Frisbee that lights up at night!

Here’s what Wildwood will look like.

I pray I am able to be a blessing to the girls in my tent. I pray I don’t say anything stupid. I pray that the girls will be better off after spending time with me than they were before. Wow, that’s a lot to ask for.


Lord, You know all things. I give You this weekend.

No comments: