Monday, July 12, 2010

Rockin' for God!

We had such a nice time praising God yesterday morning. It was wonderful to have the Tommee Profitt band there leading worship. Too bad I wasn’t feeling all that well. I thought I was coming down with what Darryl had recently. And then Kyle started feeling bad today too. Hope he’s ok!!

Anyway, last night the concert was really awesome! Lots of people came out to hear it, and I’m guessing that those who didn’t are gonna regret it! I was glad Darryl went with us. Tommee has a great heart for the Lord, AND he likes to have fun, so that makes for some very interesting times.
After the concert some of us stayed to help pack up and ended up getting some pretty good food out of it. I always say it pays to be helpful. Um… well, not always. Sometimes I get yelled at for trying to help too much, or for planning ahead. That is one of my faults…wanting to do too much for people.

3 days to Wildwood!
1 week to West Virginia!

No comments: