Tuesday, July 20, 2010

mission trip pics

Today I did some investigating on my “Improper Passing” violation. Found out that this particular ticket is worth $140 and 4 points on my license. Not only that, but my insurance would go up if I’m found guilty. That really ticks me off. As a friend of mine says, the Little-Man Syndrome makes cops do foolish and arrogant things to hurt others. I also found out that NJ Statute #39:4-85 is a violation for passing on the right on a shoulder or on a 1 lane rural road, which I did not do. The NJ Drivers Manual clearly states that passing on the right is allowable on roads with 2 or more lanes going in the same direction, and that’s what I was on. My Dad (former police chief) was pretty upset that this little snot nose cop was picking on me. So, I have a court appearance next month to fight it. I’m not happy about it but I’ll do what I gotta do.

Here are a few pics from Ryan’s trip.
Saying goodbye at Grace

rain and flooding
a couple of girls had attempted to straighten his curly locks

sunset in Georgia =)

No comments: