Thursday, September 30, 2010

guess what

I think I officially have a life now. I am too busy to write my blog posts! haha

Yesterday Kyle and I spent the entire day at church, and we had so much fun. I got coaxed into going to the ladies Bible class in the morning, and for a first time experience, it wasn't so bad. I didn't have the impulse to go running out of there, so that was encouraging. I think I could handle going again. Then Kyle got a really good Bible lesson from Pastor Karl, which he said was better than if I had taught it. But that's ok. I mean, most everything I'm teaching this year (as well as last year) is over my head. But I do have to teach the next two lessons. We got to go to the grill for lunch...it was soooo gooood. Then we spent some crazy time getting stuff set up for our kick-off night of CBC. It was so nuts, running around getting the kids all squared away. But the night went great and I think everyone had a blast. (Well, except for maybe Kyle, who is more nervous now that the first night is over!) Next week everything should run smoothly with our balloon escape thing. Postcards are all printed!

What a fun (and long) day at church. I can't wait to do it again!

I made some scrumptious trail mix today!!

Can't wait to go running with Kyle tomorrow!

No comments: