Thursday, September 23, 2010

never argue with a miniman

Ok seriously, what is my problem? Either I can’t say anything, or I say too much, or I say the wrong things. Always! I won’t go into detail, but suffice it to say it is not a good idea to “argue” with Judge Miniman. I didn’t know I was arguing with him. I was so nervous my knees were shaking, and I was confused by what he was saying, and I thought I was explaining things to him, but for some reason he thought I was arguing! Imagine that! Maybe that is how I sound when I’m nervous, I don’t know. Just know I’m pathetic. And he got REALLY mad at me. In fact so mad that he called for a recess as soon as he got done talking to us. Oh well, the short story is that we have to go back again in another month to have a trial. I am praying that the cop won’t show up. If he doesn’t, the judge will dismiss the case (try or dismiss).

Here are a few pics of Ryan from Grace Adventures and GBC.
During one of Ryan's practice sessions. That's a lot of hair.

Flying through the air off the BLOB! That is when he got the wind knocked out of him!


That is my note in the upper left corner that I wrote when we took him to the dorm.

No comments: