Monday, September 20, 2010

Chicken Paella

This is my first attempt at Paella. I knew my family wouldn’t like the seafood kind so I made chicken. I followed the crazy, convoluted recipe that came with the authentic paella pan that I got at Zingerman’s Deli in Ann Harbor. What a disaster. It made no sense to me… lol As you can see, I put pepperoni in it. One of the recipes that I saw online included Chorizo, which I thought sounded good. But I didn’t have any so I put the pepperoni in. Hey, pepperoni makes any dish better, doesn’t it? Oh well, I did the best I could, and it was tasty (everyone liked it), but next time I’m dumping the recipe. Even though I had a wonderful time when I bought the pan!! What a great Deli! =)

I did something to my back yesterday. So today I am immobile. I will be fixed permanently on the couch (or in bed) with my muscle relaxers.

No comments: