Saturday, August 28, 2010

Dinner at the Chan's =)

We had such a great time at the Chan’s house last night. Kathie made THE most wonderful Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas! It's not every day I get to pick what I get to eat when I go to someone's house for dinner! She also stuffed us with 3 kinds of dessert: Pink Lemonade Pie, Reese Cup Ice Cream Pie and these cute little smore’s things, which I'm sure will be on her blog soon! Oh, and let's not forget all the goodies she gave us to take home, including the yummy Zucchini Bread.

Ryan Chan took a ton of pictures of us in his studio so we’d have a family portrait before my Ryan heads off to college. That was so much fun!

And we all enjoyed listening to my Ryan sing some of his songs.We can’t wait to go back there again in the spring when we go back to pick up Ryan from GBC.


On the way to the Chan’s we stopped at the famous Zingerman’s Deli in Ann Harbor. Wish I could have spent more time there!
This is a picture of the man (I need to find out his name) that Bobby Flay stole a dessert recipe from and never gave him credit for it… hmm… bad Bobby!

No comments: