Monday, August 16, 2010

I need the peace that passes understanding down in my heart!

Here's one of Jennifer's pictures from the hotel..lol.
I love being upside-down!

We are already planning on meeting down there again next year!

I am looking forward to spending a couple of quiet days of doing nothing much...until Thursday when I have to go to court to fight that stupid "Illegal passing" ticket. ugh... I'm NOT looking forward to that! Then Friday we are headed to Ocean Grove to see the Newsboys and maybe enjoy the beach if the weather is good. It should be interesting when Darryl sees where he is sleeping... it's not Embassy Suites!

I need peace. I think I am stressed out. I must learn to rest in the Lord and not worry about so many things. God, please cure me of that. It's ok if things aren't perfect. I just gotta convince my brain of that. It never shuts off. I want an empty room that men have. I want to go there for just a little while and forget about everything. Why can't I do that?

Philippians 4:6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

No comments: