Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Goldilocks and the Two Little Bears

As I was sitting on our deck today having lunch I caught a glimpse of these bears frolicking in our back yard! Startled me! I quietly snuck in the house to tell Kyle to get the camera. They were so cute to watch! They were having a great time playing. One came over and checked out the pool and then walked over to the deck and looked up the steps. I’m a little surprised he didn’t see me standing in the door…. I was waiting to see if he would come up the steps onto the deck because if he started to I was going to have to come out there and scare him away because my computer was out there next to a bag of chips!! So, that was our excitement for today. Kyle took these shots from our balcony. He did a great job!













Tomorrow is the first day of fall. I have to go to court to fight that “Improper Passing” ticket.

Daniel 3: 16 Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego replied to the king, "O Nebuchadnezzar, we do not need to defend ourselves before you in this matter. 17 If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God we serve is able to save us from it, and he will rescue us from your hand, O king. 18 But even if he does not, we want you to know, O king, that we will not serve your gods or worship the image of gold you have set up."

Ok, so I’m not going to the fiery furnace, but even so, I will not bow down to our illegal “legal system” in Denville by pleading guilty to something I didn’t do. And even if God doesn’t step in and save me from the steep fine and the 4 points on my license, I will still worship Him.

1 comment:

Karl said...

Romans 13:1-4


looks like you had 2 teenagers in backyard