Tuesday, September 7, 2010

back to school

Ryan’s been gone a week. I miss him. I get sad. And it looks like he won’t be coming home until Christmas.

Yesterday was Labor Day. I was supposed to have a big party but nobody wanted to come. But I’m glad it turned out that way. I wasn’t in the mood to see anybody and I was relieved to have one day to relax before school started back up. I ended up going through the 100’s of emails my dad sent me. I’m not done yet, but here’s a sampling of some of the interesting things he has sent.







Kyle and I are going to get some exercise every morning before school starts. Today we walked. It was so nice out. We passed a gentleman carrying a BIG stick. I asked him if it was for bears. He said, “Yes.” Yeah, I thought so. Maybe tomorrow we’ll take a bike ride.

No comments: