Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Places to go, people to see, things to do



These are pics of Kyle's anodizing experiment. It was time-consuming, frustrating, dangerous, and a failure. He says he’ll never do it again, but maybe Darryl will convince him to try one more time, since they bought so much stuff to do it.
We had a very nice Easter dinner at Bonnie and David’s house. It was great to hang out with them for the afternoon before I had to get Kyle back to Wayne for the Narnia movie. I think next time I need to bring a pillow with me. That couch in the nursery has a very hard arm rest!

I have been very busy getting work done for church as our trip to Michigan is quickly approaching. It’s going to be an extremely busy month and perhaps a busy summer as well. This week I am hoping to plant my 60+ plants out in the garden before we hit the road.

No comments: