Saturday, April 16, 2011

oh my aching feet!

Work day is over. It was mostly painting this time. Didn’t realize how much my feet hurt until I got home and had more work to do standing in the kitchen. Now they are throbbing!

We had fun hanging out with our new friend, Talo from Uruguay. We found out that he is going to be at the camp in Puerto Rico this summer that Kyle was invited to. I think it would be a great opportunity for Kyle! This is definitely something he needs to pray about. Tomorrow we are bringing Talo home for supper. He should be sick of us by tomorrow night!

Here’s a new pic of Ethan. It feels weird that I have a grandson out there that I’m not allowed to see. On a much happier note, we are going on a retreat in May on the way home from Michigan to meet Ryan’s new friend, Hannah. We’ll actually be meeting her before Ryan does. Really looking forward to it! Looks like we have a lot going on this summer. Hope we have time to spend at home and enjoy our new pool that we don’t have up yet, and work in our garden that we don’t have dug up or planted yet. Haha… oh yeah, let’s not forget bike rides and running too!

No comments: