Sunday, April 3, 2011

no grandma for Ethan

Bummed out today, and not feeling well. So I figured it would be nice to change my profile picture on Facebook. Here’s one that Kyle took.
Funny thing happened while I was at church today. I got a Facebook invitation from Dana’s best friend to her baby shower. It’s funny because it’s obvious I was not expected to attend since I got the invitation a few hours before the event, and I live almost 2 hours away. Ah well…such is the relationship with Dana. If she chooses to have a child without a husband, without her mom, or step-Dad, or brothers that is her choice. I don’t believe it is the best thing for her or her son, but at this point it is none of my business. One day she will be explaining to little Ethan about the choices she made and he will wonder why there is no grandma. Poor kid, he’s part of a broken home before he’s even born.

Also found out my brother and his wife were in a bad car accident. I'm so relieved they are OK!

No comments: