Friday, June 11, 2010

heating up


This is what I’ve been doing 3 mornings a week for the past month. They wrap me in heat, front and back and all around for 15 minutes while they zap my shoulder with electrodes. Then the Physical Therapist comes in and gets very intimate with me. He pushes and stretches my neck and shoulder muscles, and then makes me do all sorts of exercises to give me back full range of motion. Then they wrap me in ice for 10 minutes. The whole visit takes an hour and a half. I’m so tired of going! And maybe I won’t anymore. I’m supposed to continue for another month but the PT never told me I needed to book them up early so now there are no appts available for 2 weeks. Kinda ticked me off. I figure if people don’t have time for me then I don’t have time for them either. Phooey! Go jump in a lake.

Kyle was reminding me again today that I haven’t been doing much Bible studying at all lately. A few years ago I just started learning about dispensationalism, and so studying it was my biggest passion in life, which is the only reason I started searching for a grace church to begin with. But unfortunately, it is too far away to really get involved in a serious Bible study. Oh well. At least I can go back to finding online sources. Maybe try to get people to post on my forum more... because I think I learn better when someone takes the time to explain things to me.
Otherwise I end up with a lot of

No comments: