Friday, August 12, 2011

one more week

I made a new batch of granola today...and this time I actually did it right. It turned out great. You think Kyle likes it?




We had a wonderful day outside....even though we all had work to do. We all had our computers outside to get stuff done. Kyle was trying to edit a video and he had to get under towel to see it. Ryan worked on his music recording. Darryl worked on work. And I worked on who knows what.

The summer is winding down. Every morning when I get up I can feel it getting more chilly. Today I had to put on long flannel pants and a fleece. It was heartbreaking. I only have one more week with my boys, and we all have so much work to do to get ready for Ryan's concert and going to Michigan. I think the next week is going to be a whirlwind of emotions, and rushing around doing stuff. Then they'll be gone. And when I look back on it it'll probably be one big blur.

Tonight we are sleeping on the deck under the stars.

No comments: