Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Kyle Vegh's pre-18th birthday

We will be in Michigan for Kyle's birthday again this year so we decided to celebrate a little early so he could have his birthday at home. We went to Cinder's in Mine Hill. It was a very nice place with a unusual menu; Ostrich, KOBE beef dawgs, Bison burgers, Duck, Lamb lollipops, truffles...lots of stuff we've never seen on a menu. The food was great.

my beautiful boys

the proud parents

momma and her babies

the whole happy fam

Ah yes, Kyle, the time lord...he even got a sonic screwdriver

and the new top hat...hey, every guy needs one, right?

sweeeet




It was a very fun day. I got 3 jars of almond butter made, cooked a roast, made a double batch of granola, went grocery shopping, did laundry, started making cake balls for Ryan's concert...and whatever else. I never did have time to work out today.... *sad face*. I think we have to go on our last bike ride tomorrow.

I don't think I will have time to get a job when the boys go to college. I must'a been dreaming.

No comments: