Thursday, August 25, 2011

bowling adventure

Decided Ryan needed a new guitar strap since his kept falling off during the concert and rehearsal. Figured it's easier to buy a new strap than a new guitar!! So, here's the flashy purple one he picked out!Yesterday we went bowling (partly for Kyle's birthday). Kids were playing Ninja while they waited. Can't believe Kyle is 18! So happy that he had 2 fun days with so many friends in Michigan. It helps to make up for a lack of friends in NJ! I think he is going to like it in Michigan. I'm sure Ryan is excited to go back and see all his friends too!!
I got a 101. I didn't think that was too bad, considering I haven't bowled probably since I was a teenager!!


I had a blast! (except for sore knee and finger).


Today we leave Canton and head to Grand Rapids to start the college process. I'm trying not to think about it. Trying not to dwell on how it'll be after we drop them off. Will I be an emotional train wreck? Or will I have a peace and calm that passes all understanding? The reality is, I'll probably have both. People keep telling me I should sell my cake balls, or some other food I make. hehe... who knows what I'll do yet. Not in any hurry to do anything!

Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

No comments: