Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Moonlit Sunrise is on the horizon

Another very busy day is coming to a close.

I got lots of cake balls made for Ryan’s concert. Ryan completed his CD cover and it looks totally professional. The boys did an amazing job on it. So proud of how much they are accomplishing. And speaking of that, I forgot to post a picture of Kyle’s helmet cam that he made for taking yoyo shots for his tutorials on Rethinkyoyo. Very cool indeed! So, we are getting stuff done. Ryan has now 10 songs on his CD I think. He may be adding one more before he starts burning and printing them. So much to do in the last couple days of crunch time! I am all done packing for Michigan trip (I think) but the boys haven’t even started yet, and that makes me nervous. Trying to go with the flow here, while also attempting to remind them many times a day that they do need to pack for college! Especially Kyle!! I know it will get done eventually; just rather it wasn’t last minute. You know me, OCD.
Ryan's first Ethnicity CD! It's beautiful!

I made 2 trays of Ethnicity cake balls!

Kyle Vegh's helmet cam! Sickkk

No comments: