Friday, December 10, 2010

Stay Strong

I was feeling convicted this morning about how I was handling my anger, so I decided to remove some derogatory statements in my previous blog posts. I’m glad the Lord corrects me. It doesn’t matter whether I’m right or wrong all the time, but it does matter how I conduct myself. Good thing God’s not done with me yet.

Darryl and Kyle left for Michigan yesterday. They left a day early because a storm may be coming. They are having a great time with Darryl’s family. I am trying to get used to being in an empty house, especially at night with all its spooky little creaks and noises.

Here’s an awesome reminder that my awesome son sent me this morning!



I think we have a renter for the house in Mt. Laurel who is also considering buying it. So, I am praising God for His goodness and mercy!

Philippians 3:14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

No comments: