Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy Oregano makes happy Lasagna


I’m so excited that I brought all my herbs in the house for the winter. My oregano seems happier now than it was all summer! So now I have oregano, parsley, sage, thyme, and rosemary all doing very well in pots inside.

Today I decided to try Crock Pot Lasagna. The picture sure doesn’t do it justice, but this is the best lasagna I ever had. So moist and delicious! Kyle and I ate so much that we both feel like barfing about now.

And now on a more serious note, Darryl and I are trying to figure out how to pick up the pieces after having been thrown under the bus. I don’t know how some people can go through their lives thinking of no one but themselves. I guess it’s because they belong to Satan and he is their father. There is really no other explanation that I can think of. The pain and stress they cause is really unbearable if not for the mercy and grace of God. We will eventually recover from this financially, even if we take a huge hit, but emotionally this is it for me.

I really don’t care who reads this. I think sometimes it does a person good to share the pain they are going through. Right now my pain is so raw that I can barely talk about it. But this post helps me heal. I may decide to write more as time goes on, I don’t know yet.

Psalm 37:21 The wicked borrow and do not repay, but the righteous give generously

No comments: