Thursday, July 16, 2015

Holy Spirit, You are welcome here, but bears are not!


Today was an icky day. My back was out, once again... I hobbled around for half the day. I was becoming irritated at some things, and stressed at others.

I saw 2 bucks out the window bumping their heads together.


Later, out that same window I saw a a bear. I usually have my phone with me, but I didn't this time, so I only could catch him as he walked into the woods.



I finally found chords for this song and tried so hard to get it right. I think it went pretty well, but dangitall, it's frustrating the way the sound comes out so AWFUL using my phone as my recording device.   I tried doing it in the living room today because it's very open, but the sound was way worse than it usually is.  It's also very frustrating not having my mic, so my voice doesn't pick up that well.  And please, let's not even talk about how my guitar sounds....  Ugh...

Well, at least I learned a song, and I practiced my guitar till my fingers were so raw that I couldn't type.  And I spent a good time worshiping God in the midst of singing this song.  It made me feel more calm for a while.



My thoughts now?  Whatever....

I feel very discouraged that even my practices turn out like crap....  I'm not sure what I'm going to do anymore.

I've made 15 videos between June 16 and July 16.  I've taught myself all of these songs....and many, many more.

No comments: