Friday, September 30, 2011

"Go and do likewise"


I had the most amazing week with the most amazing people. Words can't describe what it was like to camp in a church with a bunch of strangers who become friends with a common bond, and work in terrible conditions until you are filthy and aching. Words can't describe the feeling of joy at presenting a Bible to a home owner who is overwhelmed at the service that was just provided to them for free. Seeing God's people live out His word, extending grace to those who have done nothing to deserve it, giving selflessly, loving others...it is truly wonderful. I'm so blessed that I was a part of it! This experience will be with me the rest of my life.

Here are some pictures of my favorite people and memories.
Dave, Lloyd, me, Bill and Rick
One of the crews I worked with

My room for the week

Larissa

Howard

one of our dinners at a local church




circle-up for prayer


me and Pastor Karl

me and Andy


2 Corinthians 4:5 For what we preach is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus’ sake.

No comments: