Monday, September 12, 2011

Carnival Dream Cruise is over

Our Carnival Dream Cruise...yep, we did it. 7 days out in the ocean, stopping at different ports along the way. It was frustrating for me not to be able to contact my boys, so we did break down and buy a little bit of internet. So that made me feel better, just to be able to write them and see how they are doing at college. It also frustrated me that it was so crowded everywhere you go. It was challenging to find a quiet place to go. Glad we had a balcony.

So, here are some of our pictures. I didn't post them all because it takes so stinking long to put them on blogger. Let's see, we went to Belize, Cozumel, Roatan (Honduras) and Costa Maya. It was nice, I guess. But when you stop and get off the ship, you either have to pay a LOT to do something fun, or you go shopping. Those are your choices. We did do one trip of snorkeling, and went to a beach a little bit, but mostly we shopped, which isn't one of my favorite things to do. I did get a nice necklace and a pair of earings from Red Coral and silver. So, that was my one big purchase. I also got some real vanilla.

Here's our first day as soon as we got on the ship.


One of the formal nights.





Our nice big suite with a balcony.

This is the beach where we went snorkeling in Honduras. We took a ski lift to get there.
Here's Eric, a guy who ran the tender boats from ship to shore. He talked to me the whole time we were on the boat.
A big chair

Mayan Pyramid
Some little shops

Some people swam with dolphins (not me, it was too expensive)

Our 2nd formal night. Showing off my new jewelry
This is Aleksander (videos coming soon)
Big screen!!! On top of the ship watching the Packer game until it started pouring.
Big slides we went down
Back of the ship
My last dessert
Piano bar
elevators
We got back to Orlando in time to see the rocket launch...well part of it. We were looking in the wrong direction, so only got a few lousy shots.
PS: I only gained 3 lbs.

No comments: