Monday, July 18, 2011

Wildwood goodies

Here are the goodies I made for Wildwood camping trip. On the left is the sweet potato chips. Next to that in the middle is the beef jerky. On the right is the granola I just made tonight (out-of-this-world delicious). Then on the bottom left are the energy bars, and finally the fruit roll-ups. (I think the fruit roll-ups have too much mango in them. Next time I will keep it simple and just use strawberry and pineapple or something.) I think we will have plenty to eat!! I just don't want to be stuck down there and be at the mercy of the boardwalk food vendors. I remember last time the food was pretty challenging.

I'm getting really nervous about going. The ground was rock hard like cement. I was thinking about bringing a rake so I could at least loosen it up a bit, but I probably won't feel like carrying one. Not sure how I am going to be able to sleep. Oh maybe I'll get a pad for underneath my sleeping bag.....

I'm really glad the boys are going, otherwise I wouldn't be going.

No comments: