Monday, July 25, 2011

License to Live....uh, and clean

This is a song that Ryan just completed and sang at Gen Y last night as part of a lesson that he and Kyle taught.

License to Live

So, today I started cleaning my closet out (to celebrate losing the first 20 lbs!). I even bought 3 new outfits today! I thought this would be a project for after the boys go to college, but here I am doing it now. I can't believe what a pile of clothes I have on my bedroom floor. It feels so freeing to get rid of so much stuff. Isn't it weird how we can get attached to certain articles of clothing and they have some kind of sentimental value? It's insane! It's actually hard to throw some stuff out. Kinda makes me want to go around the house and clean out all the clutter from all the closets and drawers. I despise clutter and disorganization! Makes me feel so scatter-brained, and that is never a good thing.

No comments: