Friday, July 29, 2011

He is my Lord....do you know Him?

OK, I’m a little bummed out right now. I stupidly made a post on Food Network’s Facebook wall about Bobby Flay using the name of Jesus Christ as a swear word, and I got totally ripped apart!! I know, I know, I shouldn’t be at all surprised, but honestly it never ceases to amaze me how ugly and hurtful people become when you stand up for Christ. Excuse me folks, but He died for me!! He died for YOU! He died a terrible death that should have been ours, but He did it because He loves us. Excuse me folks, but He is my SAVIOR, my LORD, my GOD, and He is deserving of all honor and praise and worship. What got me was that even the people who “call themselves Christians” were also bashing me, cussing me out. If somebody uses the Lord’s name in vain (uses it as a swear word), it is a clear give-a-way that they don’t even know Him. They don’t know God and they don’t know the One who came to set them free. I should pity them, and I do, but I don’t know what else to say to them after the 4-letter words and other insults start hurling. They are like vultures, all swarming over the kill, waiting to devour. It saddened me.

I had a great time exercising out by the pool today. I think I am getting addicted to it. Isn’t that funny?

I got rid of all my clothes yesterday; donated them. Of course, I couldn’t go to the thrift stores without buying something.

Tomorrow we are going to Ocean Grove to see David Crowder’s last concert in NJ. Wouldn’t miss it! I’ll post pics!

No comments: