Monday, July 11, 2011

God is wild about us!


Today we started our week long VBS – PandaMania, where we learn that God made us wonderfully complex. (Psalm 139:14) We had a wonderful time with the children. We saw some of them come in scared and quiet, some were crying. But after a while they calm down and see that they are loved, and then smiles start to grow and you can tell that their hearts are happy as they begin to trust us. Such a nice day! I can’t wait for tomorrow! I don’t have any pictures yet but I’m hoping to snag some from the church of me and the boys!

After VBS I had a chance to work out and swim a little before getting a blood test. I needed to have my thyroid checked. I'm hoping that my changed eating habits have helped it (kelp is good for it!).

I posted last time about the old rugged cross and found this website from a blog comment I received today. It’s called Wordwise Hymns. It was interesting reading about some of the words and their meanings from the hymn The Old Rugged Cross. Hope you enjoy it.

Another busy day in the jungle tomorrow!

No comments: