Sunday, January 23, 2011

Random and Rare acts of kindness

"A random act of kindness is a selfless act performed by a person or persons wishing to either assist or cheer up an individual."

RARE indeed! But today I actually experienced one and I was blown away! I can’t remember the last time anyone (excluding family) gave me a gift, especially for no apparent reason other than they wanted to bless me. Someone actually took the time to think about ME. Not because they had to or because it was expected, but just because they cared about me. It was totally RANDOM, and so appreciated!

Darryl is all over the house making progress on the lighting fixtures and stuff. Too bad I didn’t think to take “before” pictures. Let’s hope the “after” pictures are fab.

My flower is looking like bright red trumpets. It’s very cool. I think there will be 4 by the time it’s done blooming. Can you tell I love it? I feel like lately I haven't been killing things as much. It encourages me to have a bigger garden this year. I was scoping out our lawn the other day to imagine where I would put it. I think I can see one out there taking up the entire side yard. hahaha... I haven't told Darryl yet.

No comments: