Wednesday, January 5, 2011

dear diary,

Last week Brett came over for supper. I made him a seafood dinner (lobster tail and baked shrimp scampi). It wasn’t the BEST, but it was pretty close. Brett made us blizzards for dessert with my new Ninja! Lol Kyle and Darryl went skiing with him a couple days later. Only reason I’m writing about it is because Kyle told me if I didn’t we would forget about it, and we sure can’t let that happen! You see, whatever I write about is here forever, but whatever I forget to write about is gone forever. Haha...funny. My life on a blog. Who would’ve thought?

I’m up to Deut. 8. Plus I read 1st and 2nd Timothy, Titus, Joel, and Hebrews.

Ryan and I tried swing dancing...epic fail.

Today was Kyle’s Bible class...fun times.

Tomorrow Ryan has to go back to GBC...sad times.

But I know he will have a great adventure touring with the Grace Singers when he gets back! We love you, Ryan!

No comments: