Sunday, October 31, 2010

"someone's been sleeping in my bed"

Another bear wandered into our yard. It wasn’t Patrick (the REALLY BIG bear), and I don’t think it was Tom and Jerry (the two teens). It seemed like a new one. Maybe he was looking for a comfy place to sleep, just like me.

Darryl and I got our new bed delivered today! Yay! I get to go sleep in my own bed again tonight and hopefully it will be comfortable.

Kyle stayed home from church today because he was feeling lousy this morning. So I learned how to hook up the computer for recording the sermon. I was feeling pretty lousy myself and started to wonder who will do the recording when Kyle and I are both out. Oh well, not my problem. Just glad we didn’t have to go anywhere tonight! I got the sermon cropped, and posted on the website. Got 2 CD’s burned and labeled, and did some other work for church. I need to figure out what day of the week I can rest because I’ve determined that Sunday is not my day of rest.

While Kyle was home he continued working on his set of yoyo tutorial DVD’s that he’s been working on for the past couple of months. I’m so proud of his diligence and perseverance. No matter how difficult it has been or how many challenges he has faced, he has figured out how to work through them and be successful. Ok, well he’s not quite ready to put them up for sale yet, but he is so close! I love that he won’t release any tutorial or DVD that is shoddily made, but takes the extra time to make everything perfect. I will post the pics when they become available.

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men

Father, please bless Kyle’s efforts and hard work!

No comments: