Sunday, October 10, 2010

Home away from home

Here is where I am at my home away from home. This is the BIG comfy couch at the back of my church.

You wanna know what I’ve been doing?

Wednesday was CBC with our famous Balloon Escape, and then a BIG small group meeting.

Thursday we got invited to a BIG benefit dinner with some folks from church. We had a really good time, and of course I ate too much!

Friday we watched “Facing the Giants” out on a lawn and froze BIG time! But it was great!

Then today we spent all day between the church and the parsonage. Oh wait! I’m still here! It’s been a full day. Kyle and I enjoyed hanging out with Ben and Isaac at their house, and I even got to watch my favorite team play with the BIGGEST Packer fan ever! It was a thrilling experience, especially watching in fast forward with no sound. I’ve never watched a game like that before.

Chalking this up as a good week. Had a lot of fun.

No comments: