Thursday, September 4, 2014

Marlton getaway



Darryl and I had a fun little getaway down in Marlton this week.  I'm glad I went.  It was fun to go out to dinner and suspend reality.  

I had to go get fingerprinted for a TSA Pre card.  I'm super excited to be getting it.  It will make flying so much better.  I'm tired of getting pulled aside, and patted down.  I must look terribly suspicious!  The grey-haired terrorist, don't ya know?  (rolling eyes) Those airport folks are so nasty too.  I think they get some kind of sick pleasure out of looking at me like a criminal.  I think the nicest airport I've ever been to is Detroit, believe it or not.  They don't make you undress or anything, and they are so darn friendly and happy.   Such a nice change.   

I finished my fourth song!  I'm seriously looking forward to recording it.  Darryl is going to help me record all my songs so that they actually sound GOOD.  That makes me exceedingly happy.  I'm glad he sees (hears) past my crappy recordings... and knows how nice they CAN sound. 

Tomorrow is the start of our church camping trip.  Hoping that goes well.  You just never can tell about these things.

No comments: