Sunday, September 21, 2014

hot things


We got a couple more potatoes today.  It's  so neat that we can go out in the garden and dig up a part of our dinner.  hehe  We are also getting some nice habaneros.  I haven't tried one yet.  I love hot things, but those scare me.


I moved my Thai Hot Ornamental peppers to a pot so that deer won't step on them.  I'm planning to bring them in the house as the weather gets too cold for them outside.  I'm hoping to have hot peppers forever.


 I'm taking some of these things to Grand Rapids to give to Ryan.
Jeremy Camp
 Darryl and I went to Collyde Summit this weekend.  It was really good.  We enjoyed all the times of worship by some really great worship leaders.  We learned things from different sessions we went to...mostly about worship and leadership.  Jeremy Camp did a concert while we were there, and he's really good.


No comments: