Monday, September 8, 2014

Kymer's Camping trip

The bear I saw as soon as I was checked into my cabin. He loved that dumpster!

Sunday morning fire


The church camping trip has come and gone.  I'm glad I went, but as usual, I was glad to go home at the end.  It was fun being with the people, hanging out, swimming, going in hot tub, eating, and singing, but it was so dang hot the first couple of days.  I was very uncomfortable.  We also had some thunderstorms to add excitement.

I...
rode my bike.
went for a long walk.
got blisters.
road in a mini cooper with 4 other people (3 of us with no seat belts).
went to a farmers market and bought some stuff.
saw lots of bears!
slept in a cabin with people I don't know very well.
played guitar and led songs twice.  (the 2nd time was definitely better)

Let's see.  I think that about covers it.

No comments: