Monday, July 14, 2014

not so lazy summer days

The boys took a break from mulching and other yard work.   Ryan is doing some ear training here.  He also finished a song that I haven't heard yet.  Kyle was just plumb worn out.  Next time I will post a couple of pictures of some of our finished yard projects.


pretty summer sky

This might be my new car.  It's a Buick Encore.  It's pretty cool.  We'll be bringing it home tomorrow if we definitely decide it's the right car for me.  Sadly, we could not trade in my blue Mazda because we found out that the drunk driver who hit it at CBC messed up the frame, so no car dealer can sell it now.  If that hadn't happened, they said it would've easily been worth $13,000.  Now we would only get $5,000 for it.  :(    It was a little depressing to find this out today, since our insurance company never informed us.  Not sure what we will do with it yet.

No comments: