Sunday, December 30, 2012

Giving it all to Him!

I finally got to sing with Ryan! Ashylnn snapped these 2 pictures as a favor to Wendy B. so I was really thrilled when she told me she had them. Even though I was extremely nervous I'm so glad I was able to do it. This will always be one of my most huge accomplishments as far as stepping out and doing something WAAAYYY outside my comfort zone. What a terrific memory this will always be for me and the boys. These songs will forever have special meaning to me.  (Ryan is sporting the tie I made for him.  Kyle forgot, so he is going to wear one of his next week)


My goal for this summer is to learn to sing harmony. I'm so glad and blessed to have loving and patient sons who encourage me to do things I've never done, but always wanted to.

No comments: