Saturday, December 1, 2012

"how's my driving?"

I was in charge of CBC this week because PK was still in the hospital. I think it went well. I mean, I know there were a few problems (I accidentally skipped a song, some leaders, whom shall remain anonymous, don't seem to ever stop talking, and some don't want to participate, and some don't even tell me they aren't coming!), but overall I guess it was ok.  A few of the leaders did tell me the lesson was good!

Game time...
So Darryl and I went to the car dealer on Thursday and after a few hours of paperwork, I drove this sweet little Forester home.  I know, right?  Who would have thought?  (I took this picture before they washed it.  It looks beautiful now) I really LOVE how this thing drives!!  Turbo engine and AWD...hehe, so this is our "winter car".  Come on, let it snow!

 
Having my pastor being so sick really made me step back and think about things.  Like, how do I treat people?  Am I showing love to others? Or do I take them for granted?  Am I forgiving?  Do I appreciate them?  God, I want to be nice to people.  I want to be kind to them.  Please help me do that. 

Luke 6:31 "Do to others as you would have them do to you."

No comments: