Monday, December 24, 2012

these are a few of my favorite things...

Anyone who is on Facebook knows that my wonderful sons are home for Christmas break.  It is so  fun to have them here.  I am doing things I don't normally do....like giggling.  It is so much fun to be happy and silly.  My boys sure do bring that out of me.  I am loving having them here.  

Yesterday Kyle had the opportunity to teach adult Sunday School at church.  He did a fabulous job!  He has been asked to do it again in a couple of weeks.  Next week Ryan is leading worship.  Kyle will be on djembe.  I'm so excited!  
We took a couple of pics after church.  So anyway, this year we got a LIVE Christmas tree.  We put it in the freshly painted family room.  Looks awesome.   There are only a few gifts under the tree this year.  Oh well.  It'll be the best Christmas ever.  Tomorrow we are going to Dana's for dinner.  I promise I will post pictures!

Here is a picture of Ryan with his Tae Kwon Do people.  He recently earned his red belt.  I think the next one is the black belt.  He is going to start teaching (coaching?) it. 
And here is Ryan and his girl friend Sara.  I haven't met her yet, except on Skype.  Looking forward to meeting her in person next time we are in Michigan.  
Oh yeah, Ryan's music prof asked him to go to Florida for a music seminar thingy in Feb... I forget the details.  But it is a very special honor to be one of 2 that were chosen to go!!  It's so cool!!

No comments: