Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day roses

I found these beautiful roses outside my front door yesterday. I admit I was shocked...I thought they were from Darryl. lol but then I was even more shocked when I discovered they were from my eldest son!

They are just beautiful, Ryan!! And I'm so glad they came ahead of time so I can enjoy them before we go to Michigan...otherwise, you know, they will be all dead and yucky when we get back.
I had a good day today even though I'm exhausted from not sleeping last night. I got some tomato and pepper plants in the garden, as well as turnips and carrots. Our radishes are doing splendidly, and we also had some different kinds of lettuce with our lunch today. What a treat! I think the garden is going to do really great this year. I wanted to get it mostly done before we head to Michigan. Darryl got me some gardening tools and a really cool foot bath/massage thing for tired, achy feet. It felt so good. oh yeah, we got Kyle's room mostly back together last night. But no pics because I want the boys to be surprised when they get home. hehe

No comments: