Saturday, May 12, 2012

gardening fun

I told you I'd keep you updated on my celery, so here it is. Isn't this fantastic? My sweet potatoes are starting to grow roots now as well...and my onions are doing fabulously. I might have to put them in my garden soon.

Here is my 2nd batch of lettuce from my garden. It's so cool to eat food that you've grown yourself. I love that.
Darryl and I had so much fun working on the garden today. I got it all mulched with grass clippings (mmm, they smell so good and they are so soft on my feet) and Darryl got the fence put up so no critters eat my goods. So happy to have the garden this far along before we leave.


Our dryer has a problem so I hung my stuff up outside today.  What a gorgeous day.  Made me wish our little pool was up and filled with water.  I hope the dryer gets fixed soon since the boys are coming home, and I don't have a clothes line.  

No comments: