Wednesday, May 9, 2012

bear in our yard

Finally saw a bear in our yard after not seeing one all last year. He walked through the back yard and then went and played on the trees Darryl cut down, munching on some sweet leaves. And then he wandered over to our compost pile and sniffed around all the yummies. Then he went back to the woods, which is where I shot this video. So, here you can see him.


Darryl and I finally got most of Ryan's room put back together. Hoping to get Kyle's underway tomorrow night. In the mean time our oven stopped working because the control died on it. Funny, huh? Sears should be here a few days after the boys get back from college. So anyway, I worked so hard at getting a nice floor plan for our kitchen but it looks like Craig's plan is a go. I like it just fine, but I had to be sure about everything. Now it's a matter of details and decorating decisions (color, tile, cabinets, wood, etc, etc). But I think that will be the fun part!! I feel relieved already knowing that it is getting closer.

No comments: