Monday, May 21, 2012

Michigan fun

Here are some pictures from our last day in Michigan.  The boys had such a great time hanging out with their cousins and friends there!  So glad they got to see them.

I had some fun jumping on the trampoline.  I used to be a gymnast and did a lot of trampoline then, and I took high dive lessons (which also used trampoline skills), but the only thing I kept thinking about was that the last time I was on one, I was doing flips to practice for a show, and I was supposed to be jumping from one tramp to another and my foot slipped off the edge, and I ended up landing on my head on the floor and I bent my neck, and couldn't walk for days!  It was pretty bad and so I was afraid to go high this time.  hehe... but I did have fun anyway.  Good thing I have a baby trampoline at home that I probably won't hurt myself on.  It's more my size these days.

And Ryan had a really good time getting some dance lessons from Jon.  I think Shannon enjoyed it too.

Kyle was just very happy to be spending time with friends who missed him and couldn't wait to see him again!

Already planning our next trip back out there!









No comments: