Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I am woman, hear me roar


Our lesson for Children’s Church never happened. Need to plan something for another day.

I should be filling out a ridiculously long insurance form right now, but I just can’t bear to look at it. I’m too tired and stressed today to try to figure it out. But I know it has to be done before 8:30 tomorrow morning when I have to give it to the person coming here to give me a physical. Oh yeah, that’ll be fun!! I get to have the whole nine yards done right here in the comfort of my own house. It should be interesting with Paul and Darlene here as well. They are stopping here on their way to Long Island; coming back on the weekend.

My list of things to get done today mocks me! I wanted to plant some cuttings that one of the neighbors gave me. I wanted to ride my bike and workout. I wanted to have time to read, do my nails, plan trip to Orlando, plan trip to Delaware, help Kyle with a Walmart test… who knows what else is on there. I can’t remember. I refuse to go look at it. I have a headache.

Well, the good news is, the kitchen didn’t explode into flames when I was cooking today! I don’t know how it is possible to have a kitchen full of gas, and a flame on the stove top, and not have lots of FIRE! I was completely blown away when I realized what had happened. (Thank God, I wasn’t literally blown away, but think I came close) Praise God I am sitting on my own bed typing this, and not in St. Barnabas Burn Center. I didn’t like it there when I had to go visit Darryl every day after the last fire.

Tomorrow is the last day that Kyle can register for the SAT this year. It’s either take the SAT or go to Great Adventure to see Third Day in concert. Sorry Mac. May we meet again another day.

No comments: