Saturday, May 29, 2010

hot busy days ahead


John 15:12-13 This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.


I’ve been busy!

Tomorrow Kyle and I have children’s church. I am doing a lesson for Memorial Day. We are going to learn how God told Joshua to have men from the 12 tribes take stones from the river bed and set them up as a memorial. God wanted the Israelites to remember what He did for them when they crossed over the Jordan on dry ground to enter the Promised Land. We will make our own memorial stones so that when we look at them we will remember what Jesus did for us when He died on the cross. It should be great! I got these cool stones at the craft store that they can write a verse on and put a cross on. I hope the kids get a little something out of it. (don’t tell, but I also made cookies for them and I think they came out better than the last time!) hehe =)

Got a lot going on this summer! Camping on the beach (pretty sure anyway), kids going to Great Adventure, SAT for Kyle, VBS, church picnic, mission trip for Ryan, bike rides, hiking, yoyo competition in Orlando, graduation party for Ryan, trips to WV, Delaware, Florida, Michigan, taking Ryan to college (I hope).

This weekend: get the pool cleaned out and maybe even jump in it if it gets hot enough. Supposed to be 89 tomorrow.

No comments: