Monday, May 10, 2010

give me the chocolate and nobody else gets hurt

Went to an Orthopedist today. Found out I have a locked shoulder. Doc says I have to go get physical therapy three times a week. I really don’t have time for it. I was wishing he would just put me to sleep and rip it out like he says he will do if it’s not improving after a month. Just DO IT ALREADY! Why put it off?

Well, my consolation prize was a cortisone injection right into the shoulder socket. OUCH!! That baby burned! But the real pain came later on when the numbing meds wore off. As I am typing this I can barely lift my arm. It’s bad.

So, here are some pics from Paul and Darlene’s visit. We all had a great time playing a game, even though I am definitely NOT a game player. But they coaxed me with chocolate. What else could I do?




Tomorrow me and KAV are headed to Ocean Grove to enjoy the very cold beach, and rainy outdoor concert with 10 Avenue North. We will have fun no matter what.

No comments: