Saturday, April 17, 2010

"pants are too tight, pants are too tight"

Do we eat too much b/c we go out for supper and they just serve too much?? UGH!! I'm gonna pay for this!!

Been too tired and busy. My eyes are bloodshot, and my pants are too tight. Not a good combination. We were up late every night since we’ve been here. Last night was a concert with Indie University. Tonight we were invited to Jesse Nemitz’s 16th State concert but we’re not gonna be able to go. It’s only for 18 and older and Kyle’s only 16. And plus we have to catch an early flight tomorrow morning.

Today Kyle and I saw How To Train Your Dragon at the Opry Mills IMAX theater. That was really fun. Kyle and I had a blast. We tried to go to the Parthenon, but it was too crowded to even get in and park, so we just drove through the masses of cars and people. We had dinner at a place Darwin recommended called La Fiesta. That’s all the pics I have for today. All the rest are on Kyle’s camera. Will have to post them when we get back.


Tonight, Ben and Jerry’s and then pack our bags to come home. I pray that God would use this week to mold and lead Ryan in the right direction for his life. I pray that we would be a stronger family, and that maybe the people in TN have shown us how to be more friendly in NJ. Everyone just seems nicer here.

No comments: