Saturday, November 7, 2015

Ryan's Album Release Party


At 2:30 am Ryan and I were eating the chocolate covered cranberries that we made earlier in the day.  What a fun and exciting evening it was, which lasted well into the wee hours.

CD display and Logo
 We had 30-some people here.  These are some random shots of folks upstairs and downstairs.  It was a great night of fellowship and worship, and I'm so thankful to have been here to help prepare for it and to participate.  It was wonderful getting to know people and to worship with them after the main party was breaking up.







I ended up making a bouquet of greens from things I found in my yard.  It was fun walking around with Hilary and Kyle choosing what things to cut and add.  It turned out so nice!



Ryan performing Speak Your Word
It was a memorable night, for sure.  And I think there will be many such gatherings in the future for the Vegh family.  It's good to be a part of this, and so great to be around so many nice people.  The response to Ryan's music was so positive!  Folks were definitely loving it.

Tomorrow at Ryan's congregational meeting they will be voting on whether to officially hire Ryan as their Worship Coordinator.  I'm glad I'll be around to hear the outcome firsthand.  He does such a fine job of planning and implementing every aspect of their Sunday morning services, they would be foolish not to do all they can to keep him.

No comments: