Monday, November 9, 2015

official Worship Coordinator!

Sunday worship

the 2 love birds
cuties
Worship Coordinator
flowers from my yard 


Ryan does such an amazing job of being the Worship Coordinator at Frontline Bible Church.  I'm so glad he got voted in officially yesterday.  I just want to say "it's about time!"  It was so nice being there yesterday to see the vote, and to see all the folks coming up to Ryan and hugging him and congratulating him, and giving him good words.  People that I don't even know me were coming up to me and saying things like, "I love your son."  Yep, me too.  And all those kind people really warmed my heart.  There were no negative comments.  People love Ryan for who he is, for his deep love for the Lord, and for his incredible musical ability.

We had supper at Red Lobster.  Not the greatest meal I've ever had.  But I had terrific company.

I'm a little sad...today is my last full day here.  Tomorrow I'm heading over to the Rolff's house with Kyle and Hilary to pick up Hilary's car.   I'm so glad I don't have to drive over there alone.

No comments: