Wednesday, November 11, 2015

goodbye Michigan and road trip with Rolffs

son of mine
voice lesson

and new hair cut by Mom
I’m sitting in the back seat of my car headed to NJ.  Thankfully Scott is driving.  It’s going rather well.

I spent the night at the Rolff’s house last night.  They asked me to bring in my guitar and sing.   I think that went rather well too.   I played some CCM songs, which we all sang, plus I did the 4 songs that I wrote.  It was nice having Kyle and Hilary there for the evening as well.  And dinner was yummy.  It was a nice time of hanging out with new family.

Tonight the Rolff’s are spending the night at my house.  I’m looking forward to cuddling up on my couch next to the fireplace.


I had such a nice time on this trip.  It was pleasant, fun, not too busy, but I still did a lot.  Ryan and I did a voice lesson yesterday.  He also did some harmony on one of my recordings, added instruments to another recording, and we did a video of Forever right before we left.   Kyle was kind enough to pause his homework to record it for us.   Ryan taught me a bit more on strumming, and introduced me to a cool guitar app.  He also started teaching me how to use different recording software for my songs called REASON.   So, I sure will be fiddling with that a lot.

No comments: